ORIENT QUEEN CRUISE
1st Lebanese Dream Holiday Cruise
5 Stars Boutique Cruise
Departing From Beirut Port Each Sunday
8 Days / 7 Nights
BEIRUT - ALANYA - RHODES - KOS - MYKONOS - MARMARIS (June, July & September)
BEIRUT - ALANYA - RHODES - KOS - SANTORINI - MARMARIS (August)
Starting 9 June Till 23 September 2019
|Deck 3||Ocean View Cabin (Twin Beds)||$ 1000|
Cozy Inside Cabin (Twin beds)
Cozy Inside Cabin (Twin beds)
Single Inside Cabin (Sinle bed)
Cozy Inside Cabin (Twin beds)
Junior Cozy Suite Inside (Twin bed)
The below prices cover the following:
- 8 days/7 nights stay at our 5 stars Cruise Ship
- Visiting 5 ports without a schegen Visa
- Breakfast (including Coffee, Tea,Juice)/Lunch & Dinner (5 course menue)
- Teatime and Midnight Pass around Snacks
- Full on board day and night entertainment
- Day and night full on board entertainment (Sail away parties/Zumba at the pool/Latin Lessons/Live Piano Show/Oriental Oud Show/Around the world dance portraits/one man show party/DJ party/Captain’s Cocktail Reception/Farewell Crew Celebration/Towel Folding Demonstration/Fruit Carving Demonstration/etc.)
- Open Access to the Pool/Outdoor Jacuzzis/Treadmills/Kids Club
Rate Does Not Includes:
- Port Tax & Service Charge = $ 380
- Soft and Alcoholic drinks
- Travel Insurance
- All Incidentals Activities & Shore Excursions or Personal services
Itinerary of 8 Days Cruise
June, July & September
-All fares are quoted in US Dollars per person / voyage on double occupancy basis subject to $ 380 port taxes
-The Fare is on Full board basis include breakfast, Lunch & Dinner excluding beverages
-All Incidentals activities & excursions or personal services are charged as per consumption
-Single supplement is applicable for (80%) of the double / twin established rates
-Honeymooners will be offered dream package amenities
-Visa not required for Lebanese, only valid passport with legitimate re-entry to Lebanon
-Cosy Cabin (Single or bunk bed) at deck 7 is sold with suites only
-Extra bed is only available in family cabins
Honeymooners will be pampered on board the cruise from the moment they embark until arrival to Beirut Port.
Below are the onboard benefits for Honeymooners:
ü A bottle of Champagne (Alcoholic/Non-alcoholic) served in the cabin
ü A Succulent box of Chocolate served in the cabin
ü Hairbrushing from our beauty center for 1 time
ü Personalized cocktail reception with the Orient Queen Captain
ü Private Tour by the Captain to the Ship’s Navigational Bridge
To be considered as honeymooners and benefit from the honeymooner discount; the couple should not be married more than 6 months; in addition, AMC needs a copy of the wedding certificate or any other document proving their wedding date.
AMC Rules and Regulations
· Single supplement is applicable for 80% of the double/twin established rate
· One single extra bed is only available on deck 4 (ocean view stateroom)
· Cozy cabins (single/bunk bed) on deck 7 are sold with suites only
· Male passengers are usually not accepted to travel single or in groups of same gender
· Arrival to Beirut port is preferred to be at least 2 hours prior to the sailing schedule
0 to 2 Free of charge sharing parents cabin
3 to 11 50% sharing parents cabin (bed & bunk) subject to availability
12 and above regular adult fare
Duty Free Policy
All items are received upon purchase except for alcoholic Beverages. Alcohol purchases are received only on disembarkation at Beirut port.
To make an official reservation; we take 50% of the fare amount upon reservation and 50% one week prior to the cruise date as a maximum period.
Travel Documents – No VISA Required
All Passports are required to have at least 6 months validity with legitimate re-entry to Lebanon.
Nationalities with Travel Restrictions
Citizens of Palestine, Syria, Iraq, and Iran have specific travel restrictions and must be reviewed with AMC head office before any reservation takes place. For more clarifications, please call us
· We are a non-smoking cruise hotel; the only smoking areas are the open decks and the show stars lounge.
· Passports are kept by the ship’s management and will be handed over upon accounts settlement at the last day of the cruise.
· Credit cards: All credit cards (MasterCard, American Express and Visa Cards) are accepted on board at the reception desk only, subject to clearance and approval from your credit card company.
· Internet is not free of charge– Internet access is available in all cabins & public Areas.(Prices: $10/hour, $30/24hours and $90 for the entire cruise)
· A Drill will be held for all passengers upon departure from Lebanon for safety procedures.
· AMC Alcohol Policy - Passengers are not allowed to bring on board or in public areas any beverages for consumption during the cruise. The ships bars and restaurant offer an extensive selection of beverages including wines and spirits.
· All the alcohol purchased from the shore side (any country) will be kept by the security and will be delivered to your cabin before we reach Beirut port.
· Alcoholic beverages are not sold to anyone under the age of 18 years.
· Casino: Guests under 18 years old are not allowed to enter the casino.
· Hospital: A charge will be applied for consultations and medications.
· Pool Towel: A charge of $20 will be applied to passenger’s account in case of towel lost in the ports.
· AMC security team has the right to collect any item from passengers that could cause danger to the passenger him/her-self and other passengers as well; any item collected will be returned upon arrival to the ports.
· Swimming Pool: The pool’s depth is 1.50m; all children should be accompanied by an adult. The pool closes every day at 8:00pm.
· Please ensure that children do not run around the open decks, swimming pool areas, and stair ways.
· Elevators: Do not leave children unattended in the elevator.
For guests and crew safety, electrical appliances (stove, irons, heaters or any other equipment, which may cause cabin damage or on-board fires) not allowed on-board the ship. In case our cabin stewards find any of the above items; they will be collected and returned upon disembarkation.
· Any damage of ship’s property will be charged to the guest’s account accordingly.
· Pets are not allowed on board.
· Jacuzzi: Children under the age of 14 are not allowed to use the Jacuzzi services at the open decks.
· Guests under the age of 16 are not allowed to use the TREADMILLS at the open decks.
· Passengers are not allowed to throw lighted cigarettes or any other objects overboard.
· Paper or any foreign object must not be thrown in the toilet bowls, in order to avoid damage in the ship’s system.
The complete amount of your fare ticket is not refundable in case of unforeseeable circumstances or any activity beyond our control, which includes (without limitation) the following:
· Technical problems
· War or threat of war
· Terrorist activity or the threat of terrorist activity
· Civil commotion
· Natural and nuclear disaster
· Closure of ports
· Strikes or other industrial action
· Lawful deviation at sea in response to a distress call or other emergency
· Adverse weather conditions.
On Board Emergencies
Ø In case of death (God forbid), AMC is held responsible for the full medical attention of the deceased including the airplane ticket back to Lebanon.
Ø In case of physical Injury, AMC is held responsible for the full medical attention of any passenger in case of any physical injury onboard the ship “Orient Queen” only.
Ø In case of emergencies outside the Orient Queen Cruise, our international insurance will cover the medical attention.
Ø Fare tickets are strictly non-refundable in case of any medical misfortune.
Ø Orient Queen is not well equipped for some medical conditions; such as wheel chairs transporting on board the cruise (please contact our head office for more information since cases may vary from one to another).
Ø AMC is not responsible for any passenger with medical history or food allergies.